Descripción del Producto
- 72 land tiles (including 1 starting tile with a different back)
- 40 followers in 5 colors
- 1 scoring track, used to track players’ scores
- Rule booklet and summary sheet
A clever tile-laying game. The southern French city of Carcassonne is famous for its unique Roman and Medieval fortifications. The players develop the area around Carcassonne and deploy their followers on the roads, in the cities, in the cloisters and in the fields. The skill of the players to develop the area will determine who is victorious. Features 72 land tiles,which picture city, road, and field segments and cloisters. Also features 40 followers in 5 colours. Each follower can be used as a knight, thief, farmer, or monk. One of each player’s followers is the player’s scoring marker. Winner of the coveted Spiel des Jahres (Game of the Year) 2001.
- A simple, clever tile laying game that brings new challenges with every turn
- A classic euro-game
- Simple to learn, lots of strategy
- Average game length 60 minutes
- For 2 to 5 players
Expansion packs available – please check out the range!
Esta edición de juegos Z-Man incluye el Tile Expansión Río
Para 2-5 jugadores
Clever juego de fichas de colocación